Inspired by Ethel Mairet, a renowned hand loom weaver during the first half of the twentieth century. This angular frame features a pure titanium construction that is ion-plated in gold and set with an intricately detailed rim-wire, along with both acetate and thin windsor rim insets for specific colors. The block-titanium temples have hidden spring hinges for comfort and flexibility around the ears.
- 18k Gold/Champagne
- 24k Gold / Gunpowder Tortoise
- 18k Gold/Tortoise
- Antique Silver/Smoke
- Material: Block Titanium, Acetate
- Ion-plated in Antique Silver, 12k gold, 18k gold, or 24k gold
- Adjustable titanium nose pads
- Acetate insets for 18k Gold / Champagne and 24k Gold / Gunpowder
Windsor Rim insets: 18k Gold / Tortoise and Antique Silver / Smoke
- No insets for 12k Silver and 18k Gold
ABOUT THE FRAMES:
All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.