Drawing influence from historical pioneer California towns, the Reyes has a timeless feel with the smaller round wire silhouette that everyone loves but with a modern take with various acetate insets utilized and the hard line at the bottom of the front rims. In terms of Leisure Society's signature usage of gold-plated titanium, the frame comes in 12k silver/antique silver and 18k Rose Gold.
- 18k Gold/Champagne
- 18k Rose Gold/Glacier
- 18k Gold/Tortoise
- 12k Antique Silver/Smoke
- Material: Flex Beta Titanium
- Ion-plated in 18k Rose Gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Acetate insets for 18k Gold/Champagne, 18k Rose Gold/Glacier, 18k Gold/Tortoise, and 12k Antique Silver/Smoke color options
- No insets for 12k Silver
ABOUT THE LENSES:
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
ABOUT THE FRAMES:
All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.