Named after one of the oldest towns in California, the Sonora is a beautiful oversized round cat-eye pair of frames made of predominantly Japanese cotton-based acetate outlined in pure gold-plated titanium, a Leisure Society signature that also mirrors the pioneer craftsmanship of the old gold mining town. As part of the Summer 2020 collection, this style comes in two new color ways appropriate for the season: Gunpowder and Navy.
- Material: Titanium, Cotton-Based Acetate
- Ion-plated in 18k gold/rose gold or 24k gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Gold-coated mirrored lenses from Meye Precious™ for the 24k Gold color option
Yellow gradient Stardust© lenses for the Gunpowder color option—sun lenses from Dalloz Creations that feature a patented technology that reveals subtle specks of glitter when worn in direct sunlight while being imperceptible to the wearer
ABOUT THE LENSES:
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
ABOUT THE FRAMES:
All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.