With only one frame left in the world and to never be reproduced, this frame is named after the peerless astronomer, Alexis Clairaut, and has a two-tone “frame within a frame” design that is skillfully engineered utilizing 10 hidden screws to secure the innovative construction. An angular double-bridge compliments the round and flat 2-base lenses to create a futuristic interpretation of a classic silhouette. The frame is crafted out of pure gold-plated titanium and adorned with intricate laser etchings and tastefully hand-enameled details. The frame's distinct look can only be achieved through sculpting solid blocks of titanium. 100% pure block titanium plated in 18k rose gold combined with matching titanium temples and a hidden spring hinge.
- Material: 100% Pure Block Titanium
- Ion-plated in 18k rose gold
- Titanium nose pads
- 18k Rose Gold-coated mirrored lenses from Meye Precious™
ABOUT THE LENSES:
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
ABOUT THE FRAMES:
All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.