This special edition 12k Silver Hahn has an exclusive 24k gold-mirrored lenses that uses a patented technology that contains authentic 24k gold in the coating. The optical version of this frame was popularized by actress Sonoya Mizuno in her role as Dr. Azumi Fujita in the Netflix series Maniac. The frame is crafted out of 100% pure titanium that is ion-plated in 12k white gold for a silver appearance and is combined with Japanese cotton-based acetate temple tips.
- Released in 2014
- Quantity Produced: 1
- Quantity Remaining: 1
- Serial Number: 65109
- Material: Titanium, Cotton-Based Acetate
- Ion-plated in 12k white gold
- Titanium nose pads
- 24k gold-coated mirrored lenses from Meye Precious™
ABOUT THE LENSES:
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Cridal sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
ABOUT THE FRAMES:
All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.