Named after pianist and artist Dudley Kendall, a long-time regular at The Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite Valley, this frame has a slight cat-eye shape but with no hard edges that boasts a great feminine style with a zyl front and gold-plated titanium temples. The Kendall has two color options with special gold-coated mirrored lenses from Meye Precious™: 24k gold mirrored lenses for the Champagne/18k Gold option and 18k rose gold mirrored lenses for the 18k Rose Gold.
- Champagne/18k Gold (Meye Precious™ 24k Gold Mirrored Lenses)
- Glacier/18k Rose Gold
- 18k Rose Gold (Meye Precious™ 18k Rose Gold Mirrored Lenses)
- Material: Flex Beta-Titanium, Zyl
- Ion-plated in 18k gold/rose gold
- Titanium nose pads
- Acetate insets for all color ways except the 18k rose gold mirrored sunglasses
ABOUT THE LENSES:
- Proprietary 12-layer anti-reflective UGR12™ coating, Diamond Cast™ anti-scratch coating, and water-repelling hydrophobic coating
- Polarized CR-39 sun lens with 99.9% distortion-free, 100% UVA/UVB protection, and block eye-fatiguing blue light
ABOUT THE FRAMES:
All Leisure Society frames are crafted in small batches, individually numbered, and handmade in Japan from the world’s finest artisanal craftsmen with a lifetime warranty.
Every frame purchase comes in a nesting gift box that includes a premium 20x20cm microfiber cleaning cloth, a genuine leather folding case with a magnetic closure that collapses down for easy storage, and a Leisure Society Key Club warranty booklet.